The REDCap Browser extension is a handy tool for both REDCap users and administrators. It allows you to rapidly navigate between REDCap projects, records, and servers. It supports multiple profiles for working with multiple REDCap servers or user accounts. The extension is available for Chrome (also supports Edge and Opera) and Firefox.
Download and install the REDCap Browser Extension Support external module through your REDCap Control Panel. Make sure to view the documentation for the module to learn how to configure it for your users.
Ask your REDCap administrator to install the REDCap Browser Extension Support external module. Once installed, your REDCap administrator will share a link with you to download and configure the extension for your browser.
Submit all questions, comments, feedback, ideas, and bug reports to https://redcap.link/browser-feedback
The server module is licensed under the MIT license. The browser extension is licensed under the GPL v3 license.
The source code for the server module is available at https://github.com/metrc/redcap-browser-extension-support
The source code for the browser extension is available at https://github.com/metrc/redcap_browser_extension
- 1.2.1 - Bug fixes and improvements
- 1.2.0 - Bug fixes and improvements
- 1.1.0 - Adding new browser extension features
- 1.0.1 - Added support page for granting all users access to the project
- 1.0.0 - Initial release
- 22.214.171.124 - Bug fixes
- 126.96.36.199 - New features to support server module 1.2.0
- 188.8.131.52 - Bug fixes
- 184.108.40.206 - New features to support server module 1.1.0
- 220.127.116.11 - Bug fixes
- 18.104.22.168 - Added support for multiple profiles
- 22.214.171.124 - Bug fixes and improvements
- 126.96.36.199 - Initial release